2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Review: Whiskey Undone

Whiskey Undone Whiskey Undone by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whiskey Undone
(Whiskey and Lies #3)
by Carrie Ann Ryan

I have to admit I haven't read this authors work in a long whiles and I was hesitant to start this as it was the 3rd and final one in the Whiskey and Lies series.

Loch and Ainsley are or have been best friends for 10 years or so, and I'm assuming that to get a better feel of that you should read book 1 and 2 in the series, but I didn't. I didn't feel lost, or if I was missing out on something. Though I think if I had read them ones I would have felt the chemistry between our two main characters more then I did when I read this one. I love that they all ready had this kick ass foundation of a friendship so moving to lovers wasn't weird.

When danger shows up from Lochs past, all he wants to do is keep who he loves safe and out of danger, Ainsley has been secretly in love with him for years so she is emotionally confused and it doesn't help when they have really hot sexy times.

I really enjoyed the suspense element to this romance. Action, and romance with the right amount of drama is a win in my book. It made me want to go and read the first two in the series.

Overall I would highly recommended, 3.5 Stars

PNR Book Lover Reviews

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment