2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, March 24, 2017

Review: One More Night

One More Night One More Night by Sarah O'Rourke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One More Night by Sarah O’Rouke
I ADORE insta-love stories, the ones that are perfect and light and easy to read with NO drama and angst.

One More Night is fabulous, I sat there with a huge smile on my face while reading and I couldn’t stop. It was the perfect afternoon treat, Crenshaw and Waverlee have that intense hot chemistry that I loved. This duo of authors know exactly how to write, it flowed wonderfully and it didn’t drag in any parts.

Highly recommend.
ARC was received for an honest review, its short and sweet just like this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment