2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~Lorah Leigh Breeds series~

Mercury's War (Breeds, #16)Mercury's War by Lora Leigh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW Where do I begin.... This was a Fantastic book.. I loved it just as much as Dawns Awakening!! Maybe just a little bit more!

Mercury's War has every thing in it,Drama,Falling in love, Great characters Jonah, Dane, Callen and Kane YAY were all in this one!

Ria,Has to be my fave female in the series now! OMG she is so funny!!

"Just because I want to dosent mean i should,Hell i want cheesecake but i know better.it goes right to my hips.Does that mean i have to eat it anyway"

"Are you comparing me to cheesecake?"
LMAO!!

I love that this one, was a bit different that they fell in love before the matting heat took over! I really Loved Mercury Yowzah he is awesome!!

And Hello Dane!! yes, I really enjoyed him in this it was awesome to see him again and to see Leo and Elizabeth..

So much happens in this one,Poor Ehl!!! And Jonah he is a shit but you got to love him!!
And dont get me started with that bitch Aliah!! I wonder who she matted to?? I cried with Ria when she came back!!!
I laugh alot, so many funny moments, it was just so good!!

And I am hoping Jackel is the doc mate!!

Just a fantastic book!! cant wait to read the next one!!

"kiss me Ria, he whispered."dont leave me alone in the cold.warm me as only you can warm me" *thud*






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment