2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, March 2, 2019

March TBR & February Update

Hey, Hello  Hi *waves*

Welcome to my newest blog entry



February was a interesting month, I read a total of  19 books
and I participated in the contemporary-athon. I competed all the challenges by reading 4 books. 


Here is my update on

FEBRUARY'S  ROMANCE-OPOLY


1. GROWING PAINS PLACE (Young Adult) 
THE DYSASTERS BY P.C CAST & KRISTIN CAST 5/5



2. MYSTERY CHALLENGE (Fated Mates)
BEAR NAKED BY DANA MARIE BELL 5/5
(book 4 in the Halle Shifters series)


3. FREEDOM FRIARS (LGBT Romance)
BLOOD & THUNDER BY CHARLIE COCHET 3.85/5


4. WARRIOR'S WAY (Paranormal Romance)
HUNT THE DARKNESS BY ALEXANDRA IVY 3.5/5


MARCH TBR and Reading Challenges.

Continuing with Romanceopoly, and Tackle My TBR challenge, but this month I am adding in another reading buzzwordathon & I started a Book of the month reading Nora Roberts.

First up my Romanceopoly books this month are;


1. MILITARY MEWS (Romantic Suspense)

2. LONDON STREET (Steampunk)

3. KICK ASS LANE (Urban Fantasy)

Secondly is my Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge.
March, Unfinished Series

Hunter Kiss Series by by Marjorie M. Liu


https://www.goodreads.com/series/45080-hunter-kiss




Thirdly, BUZZ-WORD-A-THON
18th-24th of march 2019

Who
What
When
Where
Why
How

-
Here is what I am "planning" to conquer!


1. Who: This is WHO I am by Cherise Sinclare

2. What: WHAT the woods keep by Katya de Becrra

3. When: WHEN Darkness ends by Alexandra Ivy

4. Where: Fantastic Beast & WHERE to find them by JK Rowling.

5. Why: WHY I'm Yours by S Moose
WHY Now by Carey Heywood

6. How: HOW to find love in a bookshop by Veronica Henry


Then the TWO Audio books I want to get done this month are;

This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong
Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong

-
Starting in the month of March I’m going to be reading


  The Obsession.



March breakdown.
Week 1.
Friday 1st March- 8th
Read pages 1-110 or Chapter ONE to EIGHT

Week 2.
Friday March 8th- 15th
Read pages 111-202 or Chapter EIGHT to FOURTEEN

Week 3.
Friday March 15th- 22nd
203-290 or Chapter FOURTEEN TO TWENTY

Week 4.
Friday March 22nd- 29th
290-453 or Chapter TWENTY to the END


And it would not be a TBR without J.D Robb!

This month I am aiming to read
Immortal In Death & Rapture in Death



Wish me luck
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment