2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Top 5 Mystery Suspense Romance (monthly)


Hello!,*Waves*

Welcome Friends to a new segment here on my blog, I have not done a post like this in so long. I am really excited to start this.



My Top 5 Mystery, Suspense Romance (of this type of genre) books of the week, well I would love to aim to do this weekly but all depends on how many I can read a week, so if it isn't weekly I'm sure it will come monthly. Though I could do like a posts with books I have read in the past too. 
Posting regularly on either the last Thursday or Sunday of the month.

Hopefully you will enjoy this content as much as I do. In the first few posts, I'll still be ironing out the kinks but if you stick with me I will forever be grateful!


MARCH (2019)

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!



COMING SOON!





No comments:

Post a Comment