2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Review: Breaking Out

Breaking Out Breaking Out by Megan Lowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars










Holy smokes girl that’s not what I was expecting!


This is the 7th and almost last book in the Rocking Racers series and this is Chris story.

Don’t go in expecting light, and easy! This was more then that, even though I didn’t want it to be. For these characters to grow, they needed to do what was for the best.

I’ve watched Megan’s writing change and improve over the years reading this series, I can feel she got inspiration from her favorite authors. It’s all good, and this series is seriously amazing.

This book, thank goodness it reads fast, I really enjoyed it! I love Chris and seeing him grown up was so phenomenal and to see the whole Ryan family was epic!

Now bring on Liam’s book, the last one in the series. The one I’m so excited for, the one that we will say goodbye to these characters and amazing family.

Do your self a favor and go get Book 1 and read them all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment