2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

BUZZWORD-A-THON 18th- 24th March 2019




Buzz word-a-thon!

18th-24th of march 2019

Who
What
When
Where
Why
How

I have taken some time to find some titles they may help you.



WHO:
Ethan, who loved Carter by Ryan Loveless (read)
The one who got away by Amy Gamet
The ones who got away by Roni Loren (read)
The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window by Kirsty Moseley
The Dom who loved me by Lexi Blake
The girl who dared to think by Bella Forest


WHAT:
What if it’s us by Becky Albertalli
What are you afraid of by Alexandra Ivy (read)
What about him by E E Montgomery
Protecting what’s his by Tessa Baily
Were, what? By Celia Kyle
What doesn’t destroy us by M N Forgy
What there is by Kate McMurray
Just what I needed by Lorelei James
What the winds know by Amy Harmon


WHEN:
Remember when by Nora Roberts
Better when he’s bad by Jay Crownover
Just say when by Kaylee Ryan
When I break by Kendall Ryan
When sparks collide by Kaylee Ryan


WHERE:
Nowhere to run by Erin Lark
In the middle of somewhere by Roan Parish
Anywhere with you by Jennifer Probst
Snowbound in nowhere by Andrew Grey
Where nerves end by LA Witt
Where the world ends by Kade Boehm


WHY:
Three reasons why by Mari Carr
Whyborne & Griffin (series) by Jordan L Hawk
Why not tonight by Susan Mallery
Why do fools fall in love by Louise Marley
Why I love geeks by TA Chase (read)


HOW:
How I meet your father by LB Gregg
How to marry a Millionaire by Kerrelyn Sparks
How to raise an honest rabbit by Amy Lane
How to run with a naked werewolf by Molly Harper
How about no by Lani Lynn Vale
How to be a normal person by TJ Klune (read)
How the light gets in by LH Cosway
How to date your dragon by Molly Harper (read)
How to keep a secret by Sarah Morgan
How to date a douchebag by Sara Ney


There you go, some recommendations for you to look at. Majority of them are all Adult Romance.
-
For myself I am going to try and read one from each category. I said TRY! Because some of these are big chunky books to get through.

-
Here is what I am "planning" to conquer!




1. Who: This is WHO I am by Cherise Sinclare

2. What: WHAT the woods keep by Katya de Becrra

3. When: WHEN Darkness ends by Alexandra Ivy

4. Where: Fantastic Beast & WHERE to find them by JK Rowling.

5. Why: WHY I'm Yours by S Moose
WHY Now by Carey Heywood

6. How: HOW to find love in a bookshop by Veronica Henry



Wish me luck
Ang


No comments:

Post a Comment