2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Review: Sin and Ink

Sin and Ink Sin and Ink by Naima Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy Smokes Batman, this book is of the charts HOT!

From beginning to the end, the chemistry between the two main characters, Knox and Eden were giving me all the feels. I knew I was all in when I read the blurb, but man oh man that first chapter I was covered in Goosebumps and I was slightly squirming already. Yes this is an "Taboo" erotica story, but its more then that. I have to point out I have never read this author before, it was freaking erotic and sexy. The whole book has you in anticipation, its intense and it is packed with emotion.

Sin and Ink, was written perfectly its heavy on the sex and it delivers.

Things you might need before getting comfy, A tall glass of ice water. A towel ;) because ... or a box of tissues... Fresh pair of knickers, or not. And, maybe just maybe something that has batteries.

Knox and Eden, Eden and Knox. I cant get enough of them, she was his dead brothers wife and made a promise that he wont touch her, wont make her his... but that's all about to change when Eden decides that she wants him to mark her.

The angst level for me wasn't too bad, it didn't take away from the story it added to it. The relationship they create is so good, I really hope we see more from this world the author has created.

I loved Knox, he is everything. I cant fault this book, I really loved it. You need to read it. Possibly not in public you will want to be alone. Maybe make sure you have access to something that can help you relax, because it will make you feel really, really good.

I couldn't get over how much you could feel there chemistry oozing from the pages, it was that well done. I will definitely recommend to everyone and will be re reading it and checking out the authors other work.

5 sexy stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment