2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Review: Be My December

Be My December Be My December by Rachel Brookes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Be My December
(The Crawford Brothers #1)
by
Rachel Brookes
“A girl who can’t say no.
A guy who craves redemption.
A chance encounter?

It all comes down to this.
One question.
One month.

Be My December?”

Holy smokes you guys, this book was emotional! The beginning wrecked me, what Eden went through, and then the Eden we meet years later, I have no words. She is determined to succeed, and she struggles. Ky, oh my Ky! I adore him, he’s a workaholic, who ever really finds time for himself and we also meet his brother who I ADORE even more!

A story of heartache, pain, loss and redemption, love and second chances!

What are you waiting for, go and meet the Crawford brothers.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment