2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Review: All My Life

All My Life All My Life by Prescott Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“That’s the thing about falling for your best friend. The love is already there.”

All My Life by Prescott Lane was everything. I couldn’t fault this book anywhere, I loved it all. Right from the beginning I was all in, that prologue had me in Goosebumps.

WOW, You guys for my first book by this author I was shocked at how much I loved this book, best friends turn lovers. Its beautiful, it had me consumed the whole time and made me feel like I was right there watching these characters fall in love, I laughed with them, I cried with them and I fell in love with them.

Garret and Devlyn, there story is not easy but it’s a sweet ride. The love they have for each other, the chemistry, I just loved it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment