2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Review: All I Need

All I Need All I Need by Jennifer Van Wyk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All I Need
by Jennifer Van Wyk

Y'all I cant even explain to you how much I LOVED this book, and how much I love this authors stories, every time I just fall in love with the way it was written, the characters and how many feels i ended up feeling.

This book is set in the same work as all her other books, loosely connected with each other.

I discovered Jens work last year and I have been a massive fan ever since, What I adore about all her books is that the relationships are so real, and they don't have an instant relationship. She builds there friendship, there chemistry and there is a lot of wooing.

Walker, he is funny, smart, sexy, everything you will love. He is not afraid to show his emotions and boy, there is a lot of emotions in this story.
Ellie has been burned twice, and doesn't want to be burned again, but there is something about Walker and the town Liberty, that she is in.

I love that we see some of the other characters we have come to love in previous books, this book is heart-warming, you need to binge read them all. I was captivated from the first page and till the end, not once could I put it down and when I was finished all I wanted to do was return to this beautiful place the author has created.

Ang
PNR Book Lover Reviews







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment