2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Review: All That I Am

All That I Am All That I Am by Rachel Brookes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

All That I Am (Men of Monroe Book 1)
by
Rachel Brookes

Finished! Holy shit! Why didn’t I read this age ago, so freaking good! I loved it all, even when I was crying! ❤️

Ben Hunt, and Sasha Hamilton… Be still my beating heart! I was am still speechless at how much I loved this story, Sasha and Ben’s story is one for everyone, it is seriously beautiful. Once Ben sets his mind to something he wants, he goes after it at full throttle. I laughed with them, cried with them and fell in love with them.

This book is a must read, you will love all the characters, crazy John, Gigi, Missy the list goes on. When I picked this book up I wasn’t to sure what to except, since this was my first book by Rachel and from when I finished reading this one I went on to reading her other book that are very loosely connected to this story.

Ben Hunt was introduced to us in Be My Temptation his detective partner is Austin Hart who is Ashlyn’s sister. All that I Need is a wicked hot contemporary romance with suspense thrown into the mix, it is literally perfect.

I loved the twist and turns, the ups and downs it was the perfect blend of slow burn but fast paced all wrapped in a bow for us to enjoy!

Sasha owns this cute boutique and her best friend Missy owns a dinner, the friendship they have is something that will make you smile and giggle, I don’t want to give away anything else about this story. Other then I loved it! And I think you will love it too.

Ang
PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment