2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Review: Be My Temptation

Be My Temptation Be My Temptation by Rachel Brookes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Be My Temptation
(The Crawford Brothers #2)
“One night connected them.
One decision separated them.
One craving tempted them.”


THIS. BOOK!

PHENOMENAL. SEXY. EMOTINAL. EVERYTHING!


After Be My December I wanted to dive straight into Be My Temptation and I did just that, I jumped into this book with high expectations and Rachel delivered them.

Friends to lovers, is my jam.

Josh is the biggest play boy and has a new girl in his bed every night, it is kind of gross that is until Ashlyn.
He has been in love with Ash, since the night they meet but shit happens and now he is making up for the time that was wasted. He knows what he wants, and he wants her for ever!

Ash is getting over a craptastic horrible relationship and when she realizes that Josh is more then a friend. Be my Temptation is a truly wonderful, beautiful story, #teamjoshlyn

I loved watching them fall in love, watching their friendship grow into more. I loved everything.

Ang
PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment