2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Review: The One You Fight For

The One You Fight For The One You Fight For by Roni Loren
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Taryn and Shaw, Roni Loren proves that she can again nail the slow burn as their attraction to each other is complicated by their experiences of the shooting. It’s “should we/shouldn’t we” with a side of “I can’t, but damn I want to.” For me it is annoying, but I understand we cant all have fluffy easy books, and this by far was not that.

This was a 3.5-4-star read for me, an unnecessary twist late in the book diminished the experience. but Still, The One You Fight For is brave and raw and a solid story!

PNR BOOK LOVER REVIEWS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment