2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, January 25, 2019

Review: All Night Long

All Night Long All Night Long by Jayne Ann Krentz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy smokes! This was so good, like I didn’t expect to like it as much as I have. The writing is phenomenal and the characters are so well written. But you guys the mystery suspense was so good, legit I couldn’t pick who the crazy was! This had the best element of surprise at the end, and I was living for it. I am really enjoying my time reading JAK stories and can’t wait to jump into even more of hers. Also this had the cutest romances too, like it was everything I wanted it was just perfect! I recommend this to everyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment