2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, January 25, 2019

Review: Glory in Death

Glory in Death Glory in Death by J.D. Robb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

From the beginning Glory in Death had me hooked, I was so invested and way involved with this one, the crime that Eve had to solve ... GAH ! It was creepy AF.

I couldn't pick it, I went from one person to another and then when it was who it was I was like OMG i knew it, arrest him ! like I was the lieutenant in charge.

I love the way J.D. Robb writes, she has a way to pull me in and the way she describes everything makes me love it so much more. I think in all the years I have been reading Eve and Roarke are easily my #1 couple with Eve being so strong, determined and with Roarke being well, Roarke he is loyal, so much in love with Eve and these two had a few rough moments but even when they are having issues Roarke still manages to be the sexiest male I have read about, there is legit just something about him where i am *hi, pick me*

The suspense in this one was amazing, all the way the last page. I loved that Eve let herself open up to him more int his one, I enjoyed the moments she has with her friend Mavis, Shew is literally the funniest! and Summerset. I want to know why he is such a douche. At times i was giggling along with them, I cant wait to read more and watching everyone evolve.

Can't wait to read the next one, I don't know why it took me so long to discover this series. If you haven't yet to pick up the first one, do it ! I HIGHLY recommend this series and I am only 2 books in.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment