2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, February 1, 2019

January Wrap Up



Hey, Hello, Hi *waves*

Welcome to my newest blog entry.


January Wrap Up

What a month.

I read 15 books this month,and 1 Audio book, making that 16 books for January!

1. All Chained Up by Sophie Jordan- 4/5 
2. One Tough Cowboy by Lora Leigh- 5/5 
3. The Hating Game by Sally Thorn- 4/5 
4. Nineteen Letters by J. Perry- DNF
5. Iron & Magic by Ilona Andrews- 5/5 
6. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb- 5/5 
7. Bad Attitude by Sherrilyn Kenyon- 3/5 
8. Black Hills by Nora Roberts- 5/5 
9. Make me burn by Tiffany Roberts- 3/5 
10. All Night Long by Jayne Ann Krentz- 5/5
11. The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting- 5/5
12. Glory In Death by J.D. Robb- 5/5
13. The DILF by Amy Andrews 3/5
14. 99% Mine by Sally Thorn- DNF
15. Breaking Out by Megan Lowe- 4/5
16. The Witness by Nora Roberts- 5/5


How many books rated high with you this month?

Normally I would have read more books, but this past month I have read more 500+ page books instead of shorter books as I have done in the past.

Overall I am happy with my choices, I made a promise to myself that I will be pickier with what I am reading, spending my time on. And will DNF more books if they are not doing anything for me.
Highlights, One Tough Cowboy by Lora LeighIron & Magic by Ilona Andrews,

The Elephant in the room, 
Yes I DNF 99% Mine by Sally Thorn.
Look, I didn't like it from the first page, i got to bout 30% and I couldn't do it to myself any more. I didn't like the characters, and the way it was written. The hating game was good but I would NOT class it as an amazing fav of mine. Each to there own, you love some you...hate some!



I read 4 Romanceopoly books, and I read 2 Tackle my TBR Challenge books.

Follow me on Instagram with daily reading updates.
February TBR will come shortly.

Ang 







No comments:

Post a Comment