2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, February 4, 2019

DARKNESS AVENGED BY ALEXANDRA IVY





Hey, Hello, Hi *waves*

Welcome to my newest blog entry.



I just finished listening to Darkness Avenged in audio, and I really liked it.
This is book 10 in the Guardians of Eternity by Alexandra Ivy.

It's been a hot minute since I have dived into this world, and I was hit with that nostalgic feeling. I came to love this series a long time ago, and I am lucky enough to have the 13th book in my possession. (arc)

This book was really good, It had not ONE but TWO romances involved.
I love how Alexandra creates a world that you can just close your eyes and feel emerged in, the audio was fantastic, I really loved listening to it. I was loving our main characters Santiago and Nefri. but to have Sally and Roke as the second story was brilliant., I loved how it all connected and we saw some beloved passed characters.

This story had me on the edge of my seat, and it was really intense, as them hot sex scenes!

With it being book 10 and me not having read book 9 since forever ago i thought I would have been lost and I am so happy I wasn't. I am dying to jump into book 11 with Roke and Sally. Sucks though that it is not in audio!

I love that they all found there mates, and i just really enjoyed this instalment. Its way to hard to even explain this series as a whole. TBH its easier for you to go hunt book 1 down and start from there.


ANG




THE SEARCH FOR A TRAITOR


As the demon world celebrates the defeat of the Dark Lord, the vampire Santiago’s mood remains bleak. He still yearns for the sensual, raven-haired Nefri, who has inexplicably disappeared. But brooding for Nefri is a luxury that Santiago does not have. His traitorous sire, Gaius, is unleashing a violent scourge upon the mortal world, and Santiago must stop him before it’s too late...



LEADS TO A DANGEROUS SEDUCTION



To her dismay, the all-powerful Oracles have sent Nefri on her own mission to find Gaius, and failure is not an option. Nefri’s search leads her to the vampire’s abandoned lair—and straight into Santiago’s path. It’s clear Santiago intends to seduce her, but then an ancient, banished evil reappears, threatening to thrust the  world into a madness it cannot survive...

No comments:

Post a Comment