2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Review: Blood & Thunder

Blood & Thunder Blood & Thunder by Charlie Cochet
My rating: 4 of 5 stars








This book, holy cow batman.!

This was good, it feels legit like a shifter version of cut and run series ! A smidgen of angst, a dash of action, and a hella lot of the feels, and lets not forget about all them flippy sexy hot times! My FAV character is Dex, he is everything!

Blood & Thunder continues from book one, with the bad guy Issac. I love the bonds and romances between all the team, all the jokes and so many relationships forming I am here for them. I don't even know what to say about this one, that hasn't already been said. All in all, this book was enjoyable, it was fun and filled with a little too much drama, misunderstanding and inter monologue woo me was a little much.

Though I cant wait to read the next one, I wont wait another 5 years to pick the next one up. I really enjoy the authors writing style, they are kinda chunky and i did at time skims some of the boring nonsense! Overall its times like these where I wish we had the in between star button .like it wasn't quite 4 stars but it was more then 3.5...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment