2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Review: Diplomatic Relations

Diplomatic Relations Diplomatic Relations by J.L. Langley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars








YOU GUYS!

We have waited a long 7 years for this book, and Diplomatic Relations by J.L. Langley is finally here.
The 4th book in the Sci Regency series, this one is about our special forces Dalton and politician Blaise. They are so opposite from each other, but they say that's what attracts us. Dalton is home after being away, and he becomes a guard to Blaise. They eventually warm up to each other. With scandal, and threats, family drama and romance this one was filled with it all.

I am not going to lie, I found it really hard to enjoy this one, it started out really interesting, then it plummeted and then it got interesting again, then plummeted and then the last 30% was phenomenal. I went from 2 stars to 3!

With the seven year gap between books, it was hard to get back into this world, I did a little recap for myself and I did remember, a lot of the characters, that's what I loved the most all the family interactions. I loved Daltons family.

Blaise took a little while to warm up to, I liked his brother Bannon (which he is getting his own book) I think if you were to pick this up maybe re read the other ones first.

Arc was given for a honest review.
2.75 almost 3 stars.

PNR Book Lover Reviews




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment