2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 5, 2014

REVIEW~~ UNTIL NICO BY AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS


Until Nico (Until, #4)Until Nico by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

AMAZING I LOVE AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST SERIES I HAVE EVER READ!!

REVIEW : A FUN SEXY STORY
"We are going to explore this thing between us. We are going to take it as slowly as you need, but you are not going to push me away. It's not going to work. You push me, and I will push back."

Untill Nico Is the 4th and Last Untill Book by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Nico Mayson knew the moment he saw Sophie Grates that she was hid BOOM!!!

This Series Is AMAZING, If you havent meet the Mayson brothers you really need to get ONE CLICK HAPPY!!

Like All the other Mayson boys They are possessive, alpha, and would do anything for there Women!!
Nico is the same he is a Bounty Hunter,who is tattooed to the max, and when he meets Sphie thats it for hin. Sophie is shy,closed of and hasnt dated ever..UNTIL NICO!!!
Nico and Sophie are Beautiful together, I loved reading about them going on there ride was fab. You get to see all the other Mayson Brothers and there crazy lifes.


He looks down at me stops short. I'm completely off guard when he wraps an arm around my waist,pulling me flush against him. His free hand goes into my hair and pulls my head back and then he kisses me. No, not kisses- he consumes me.

☆Amazing characters ✔✔
☆Fabulous Story✔
☆HEA✔
☆Wicked Hot Sexy time!!✔✔
You're gonna get me, but i havent had your taste on my tongue for a week. i need it, so youre gonna be a good girl and lay back and let me eat your hot little pussy until im full, and then ill give you the dick

☆☆The Humor in this was great, the banter with in the brothers is great, but when Nico tells his mum about Sphie.. OMG it was HILARIOUS!!!

"I Swear - Trojan owes me royalties for all the condoms I bought you boys....."

5 Stars

☆☆☆☆☆




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment