2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, June 2, 2014

EARLY RELEASE DAY BLITZ~~ SLADE By Victoria Ashley


image20140601-201639-72999357.jpg
Release Date: June 3rd
imageMy name is Slade Merrick and I’m a fucking sex addict . . .

I’ve been told it’s a problem. But I see it as a passion; something that I’m good at. And who the fuck stops something that they’re good at?

They want me to seek help; get my cock in check. Don't judge my lifestyle. You’re no better than me. Just admit it, you like to fuck too. Sex is what I do best; my own personal high, so I embrace it instead of being ashamed.

When I'm not fucking, I'm slinging drinks at Walk Of Shame or stripping my way into your bed; another thing I'm good at. Every woman’s darkest fantasy brought to life.

So, am I stopping? Fuck no. Sex is beautiful, raw and erotic and I get off knowing I can have it with anyone I want . . . with the exception of her.

Aspen.

She walks into the club swaying those hips, instantly drawing my cock to attention. She’s pure perfection. That is, until she opens that mouth, drawing me in and for the first time in forever I want something more than sex. I want her and she hates it.

Things get dirty. Dirty is what I like; it’s how I live. But . . . she’s playing a game she can never win.

20140601-201611-72971011.jpg

image

Releasing the doorframe, I take a step closer and slowly run my hands down her sides, tracing every curve through the thin material. Fuck, she feels so good. My hands stop amidst her hips and I squeeze, pulling her body to press against mine. My cock hardens against her stomach and she sucks in a deep breath, but doesn’t pull away. A part of her wants this and the more I look at her, the more I fucking want her; a distraction. Fucked up or not, I can’t deny that I need this fucking distraction, addiction, necessity or whatever else you may want to call it. I’ve gotten used to the harsh judgments of my lifestyle.
“We can take a shower together.” I brush my lips over her neck and whisper, “I can dirty you with my body and then clean you with my tongue.”
She tilts her neck and allows me to run my tongue up it as if that’s the pass code to her arousal. She likes it. I can tell by her soft moans. “Have you thought about what my cock will feel like inside you?” I suck in her earlobe and bring my hands down to cup her ass. It’s the perfect fit. “I want to fuck you. I want you to know what it feels like to have me deep.” I lick my lips and breathe into her ear. “Inside you.”
Her chest pushes out as she takes a deep breath. “I don’t even know you.” She places her hands on my chest and backs away. “Plus, I don’t like you. Now, if you don’t mind. One of us has to take a shower first. You or me? Pick one.”
She presses her legs together and I can tell she’s trying to hide that I have her pussy aching for my touch. She’s wet and ready for me. I don’t have to check; I just know. That’s okay ‘cause my cock wants it just as much.
Enjoying watching her squirm, I smile and lean into the doorframe. “I’m going to take care of that for you.”
Her eyes watch mine as I look down at her black panties that are barely peeking out from under what I assume is one of Cale’s old shirts. For some reason, the thought of stripping her out of another man’s shirt turns me on; gives me a rush knowing I can.
She watches me intently, but doesn’t say a word as I grab the bottom of the T-shirt and slowly lift it over her head and toss it behind me. She’s standing there in just her thong and bra. Her breasts are plump and firm, squeezed into a tiny black bra to match her panties; her cleavage playing peek-a-boo. My cock instantly strains to break free from the material as I imagine dropping to my knees in front of her and devouring her fucking pussy; the perfect breakfast.
Running my hand up her tight little stomach, I press her up against the wall with my hand above her head. “Touch yourself for me.”

Slade-5



image






add-to-goodreads-button31 (1)
imageVictoria Ashley grew up in Rockford, IL and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion.

She lives for a good romance book with tattooed bad boys that are just highly misunderstood and is not afraid to be caught crying during a good read. When she’s not reading or writing about bad boys, you can find her watching her favorites shows such as Sons Of Anarchy, Dexter and True Blood.

She is the author of Wake Up Call and This Regret and is currently working on more releases for 2014.
20140601-201611-72971231.jpg
image
photo (22)
20140601-201610-72970723.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment