2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

LEX By SK Logsdon


LexLex by S K Logsdon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"MOVING ON IS SIMPLE. ITS WHAT WE LEAVE BEHIND THATS HARD"

AMAZING ✓
BEAUTIFUL ✓
BRILLIANT ✓
SEXY ✓
HEARTWARMING COURAGEOUS STORY ABOUT ACCEPTANCE!! ✓✓

LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE STORY AND MORE, HAD ME HOOKED FORM THE FIRST PAGE....

"THREE THINGS CANNOT BE LONG HIDDED:THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE TRUTH"

Lex Keagan, a  Very successful business owner, has been out of the dating field for five years. Abused by her father as a child and by her first boyfriend, she has given up on finding anyone who will accept who she is.
Her best friend, Roni made her  sign  up on an online dating website she finds herself drawn to a man that has emailed her threw the online site. His Emails are swoon worthy and beautiful you want to no more about him and they find out they have so much in common!!


"SINCE LOVE GROWS WITHIN YOU, SO BEAUTY GROWS.FOR LOVE IS THE BEAUTY OF THE SOUL"

Seriously, I Can not explain to you how much i loved everything about this story, I would Love every one to read this.. It Is  REAL story.. With Such  Amazing words and Characters you full in love with and want to no more about every one.. I Laughed, I Cried, I Swooned, I Got Angry & I Got Goosebumps ♡♡

5+ Stars For LEX By S K Logsdon

I Cant Wait to read more!!!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment