2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, June 5, 2014

REVIEW~~ SEDUCE ME BY RYAN MICHELE



Seduce Me (Ravage MC, #2)Seduce Me by Ryan Michele
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
4.5 STARS!!

I Loved it
REVIEW~~What a ride!! An awesome Heart Crushing, Heart Warming RIDE!!!!

"I'm a selfish prick and almost dying has put a few things in perspective. I don't deserve her but I need her. I need her like air. And this time, I am not fucking up. I can't."

Seduce Me Is Casey Alexander Is the Daughter of A Ravage Mc member, Bam.
Casey Was Raised by Bam, So she has always been apart of the MC life.
But She never felt like she really belonged there. She Wanted something for herself she wanted to make her late dad proud...Then there is Gage Thomas "G.T." Gavelson he is  Harlow's (Princess) brother, Casey's Best Friend.. And has been in love with him for pretty much ever.


"...everything changes in the blink on an eye. Life shatters so fast..."

Over the years G.T and Casey Eventually give into there chemistry and feeling that they have for each other... Only G.T Is an Idiot and pushes her away the only way he knows by telling her she is not ENOUGH for him!!! * gah so close to throwing kindle at the wall*

And at this time Is when Casey has like *F*ck this shit,* and Leaves. This is the only way she knows to take care of her self, to move forward with her future, make something of herself.. distance her self from the MC life. She is Heart Broken and finally putting herself together when something so sad happen..

I was an emotinal mess when reading this story i was crying or i was swearing.
this book seriously makes you feel everything!!!
From Happy, Sad, Anger,Love.. I love it when you go on a ride like this!!


"Life dealt you a shit blow, but your strength will get you through this."

SO When Harlow calls Casey and tells her whats happened at the club, She rushes home.
G.T he knows hes stuffed up big time and he has to fight with Casey all the way to make her relizse he WANTS to KEEP HER!!  I Love there Relationship i loved watching it grow and turn into some thing AMAZING and Beautiful!!

"Ive wanted this from the first time you threw mud in my face. I love you Angel"


View all my reviews








1 comment: