2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review: The Mortal Bone

The Mortal Bone The Mortal Bone by Marjorie M. Liu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a great story. i really thought they boys were going to do somthing unforgiveable. I reall liked this one more then the last one, I look forward to the next and final one. I love the way this story was written and told. I love the boond that Maxine and the boys have is beautiful, the boys are her demons that are tattoed to her. If you have not read this series it is one i highly recommend. I love that this is a series that started with an established couple, and with each book their relationship only gets stronger.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment