2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Review: Fifth Grave Past the Light

Fifth Grave Past the Light Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never underestimate the power of a woman on a double espresso with a mocha latte chaser high.
- T-shirt

REYES!!!

I loved this book in the series so much, gsh it was so funny. but it was so murder mystery, like love love this one. I love the wrtting and the chqracters and i legit can not wait to read the next one.

With out giving spoilers away i am going to leave it here, because igf you havent already read this series, and are like me late to the party, you should love them. if you have been hesitating on the Charley Davidson series, try a sample today!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment