2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review: I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie

I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie I Like Big Dragons and I Cannot Lie by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dragons

I really liked this one, it’s everything you need in a short sexy story. I loved the concept of the dragons and dragon riders it’s all very well written and I look forward to reading the next one. Keifer is the price of dragons, and he has stumbled upon his mate. i like a good fated mates story, dragon shifters too. I loved the fun diaogue and witty humor, the tight knit family too. I think if you like quirky romances and something simple and easy to read this is perfect ofor you, go in with an open mind.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment