2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Review: Come Sundown

Come Sundown Come Sundown by Nora Roberts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Absolutely fantastic. This story from start to finish was perfect. The story was so captivating you wanted, needed to know what was going to happen next. I loved the Montana setting, I am a massive fan of western romances and this was written wonderfully. I cried, I sighed, I was definitely 100 percent creeped out. You would think twice getting into any strangers car. Highly recommend.

In 1991 Alice Bodine, aged 21 was hitch hicking her way home to Montana, this was most likly the worst idea ever. In the present day No body talks about what happened to Alice Bodine,becasue they dont even no. In this time line we had Bodine Longbow who is Alice's neece. I can not even with my thoughts on this outstanding book, everytime i sit down to write this i get sweept up in my emotions from rembering ehat has happned. This book will make you cry.

Alice is found, in her time that she was held captive, she was repeatedly rapped, and beaten had birthed 7 babies and i was literaly a mess reading about what happened to this strong lady.

Bodine, and Cullen there romance was everything that we needed while reading this story. Its a beautiful family saga story, set in Montana on a ranch that is now a resort too.

My thoughts are all over the place, all i can say is that this is one of my new favs by Nora Roberts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment