2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Review: Until Cobi

Until Cobi Until Cobi by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

BOOM

What a different Until her/him story. I loved it but it felt different. I cant explain the different, maybe because I cant remember Cobi a lot from the other books, but honestly this was such a fun read.

This is part of our wonderful Until series, but you can actually read this on its own, kind off. All the characters do show up from all the previous books, my opinion would be to read them from the start, it makes more sense. ARR knows how to write beautiful heart warming stories, with the right amount of romance, sass and drama.

Cobi and Hadley are legit perfect for each other, Cobi has become a new favourite Alpha. And Hadley was pure delight to read about she was funny, sassy and quite hot, both of them together had that chemistry going on. I love re visiting this world, to see what's happening with everyone, even the parents, because that where it all started.

Overall was great, I am looing forward to the next one.

If you have ever read Lauren Danes, Chases Brothers series... this is almost like that. Well the original 4 books is, and then this series are stories of there children. I love small town, big family, insta love books!

PNR BOOK LOVER REVIEWS


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment