2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, December 3, 2018

Review: Outrun the Wind

Outrun the Wind Outrun the Wind by Elizabeth Tammi
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

So I didn't know this was an lgbt story, what a surprise that was. a good one. about two girls named Atlanta and Kahina. This for me was a solids story! I love Greek mythology so I was happy to read some loosely about that. but it wasn't enough, like it could have had more and I would have loved it even more. I just liked it. that's all. this story is an adventure to go on with these characters. one of the main reason why I requested to read this was because it has Greek mythology inspired. it just didn't live up to the hype I had created in my mind. it started of really promises and then something happens where I was like meh here we go again, another princess. but at the end of the year be sure to go and check this one out, its not terrible. the cover is kick ass I enjoyed that and the witting read fast and not once was I annoyed with how it read, just the plot annoyed me. but again, YA is a tricky genre for me to get into. Overall 2.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment