2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Review: The Darkest Captive

The Darkest Captive The Darkest Captive by Gena Showalter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hi, Hello. Thanks for reading my review.

Its not new news that I LOVE Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld. This is the newest edition to the series at 14.5 and MAN oh MAN I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I did. Because well it is Galen, but I was won over from the very beginning.

This book has everything that I love in a Lords story, and I cant praise it enough.

Legion and Galen are two of the most unlikely couples I thought we would be reading about, but they are so good, I loved both of them individually and together. I loved how there story was told, and I love how it was fast paced and you got the drift of things. I was confused at start because I wasn't expecting to love Galen, who we are meant to hate.

I love how we see ALL the lords interact, forgive and move on.

To be honest I was quite captivated with the hole story, I am up to date with the series and this one fits perfectly in the mix, I am so curious to see what happens now, I want to know more about William!

Galen is different to the other lords, where they are all possessed by one demon he is possessed by two, False Hope and Jealousy. Legion is funny she finds herself again and it is wondrous, I really have always liked her as a character in this serious.

I am left with so many questions for the future and I cant wait!

PNR BOOK LOVER REVIEWS




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment