2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Review: My Best Friend's Ex

My Best Friend's Ex My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Full review to come ...
This could be my new favorite book by Meghan... oh my word! Legit this book is everything ❤️


My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
OH. My. WORD. This book is EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!
Childhood Friends ✔
Best Friends Ex… ✔
Friends to Lovers ✔
Tucker and Emma’s House Rules for Living Together ✔
That whole list had me cracking up laughing, especially Music Mondays with DJ Hot Cock and DJ Jazzy Nurse Tits, and the one night a week they talk sex!

“You never know when you’re going to find a pretty meatus you can’t turn your vagina away from”

Wait a hot minute, I did not realize this was Tucker as in Tucker the ex in the Co Wrecker!!! How did I not realize this? But anyways I think this could be my favourite book Meghan was written since I read The Mother Road! Porter… I love you so much BUT Oh, man! this could be in the lead by a fraction.
Honestly, I was a little hesitant going into this one, as I didn’t really love Co- Wrecker like I liked it but I didn’t love it. I was reading it and with each page I read I was falling in deeper, it was legit ticking all my boxes. I took my time reading this, because I was loving it too much. I want to be Meghan’s bff I just love her and her words and her as in general and I wants to meet her a squeeze her and just gush in all her glory… umm if you cannot tell I love Meghan a lot.

“That Aaron guy is huge. Does he use his fist as a hammer at work?” Only on Fridays.”

I am not going to re hash the whole story, because I don’t want to ruin the whole story. You can read this as a standalone, which is awesome. I love that you can go into this blind, which I have done. I love that Emma and Tucker have this slow burn romance, but their chemistry/sexual tension is on point! Emma and Tucker are both quick witted and So extremely funny!

“It’s all Tucker. Tucker freaking Jameson and his sexy side smile. Tucker Jameson and his deep, rumbly laugh. Tucker Jameson and his innocent, friendly touches that make me melt on the spot…”
Ladies, it is true! Y’all will love Tucker and when these two hit the sheets hello cold showers!

I am freaking loving Meghan’s sense of humour, but when she writes about the heaver topics it hits you straight in the gut, it feels so real and gives you all them feels. I had the tears from laughing, I had the tears from crying I loved every second of this story. I loved all the characters, Emma and Tucker are so perfect for each other. Her writing is beautiful, I love the pace of their story. I love that they both must overcome something…

“Would Tucker ask me to eat his dick? Would I want to eat his dick?
EVERY letter he wrote I legit had tears, a lump in my throat I don’t know how she does it but I just adored this book so much!

My Best Friends Ex is legit one of the funniest books I have read to date, it is filled with lots of wit and sass. I adored watching these two-fall head over heels for each other, there banter is perfect. I cannot fault anything. I feel like I was a part of their world. Meghan can draw you into their life’s, like I felt that I was totally falling in love with fucking Tucker. I mean he is EVERYTHING we all want! He is amazing with Emma and he is the coolest dude to be friends with, him and Racer and Smalls, come on guys… he was so freaking funny!

“my dick is my best friend and I don’t want him to get any kind of venereal shit up his pee hole. “-Racer

You will find yourself not wanting to put this down or when it comes to the end you are like NO I wants more… yes when it was over I went into a massive book hangover.

“When he calls me babe, I melt. When he calls me baby, I fall further and further for this man.”

Yes! Yes! I did! Hello Tucker Jameson my new book boyfriend, hands off ladies he is mine! - PNR Book Lover Reviews

This is a re-read story, this is something I will be buying on the 1st. I need it in all formats. I was so lucky and so appreciate that I was given an ARC.

#Thickdick #MrThickDick #SkinnyMinnieWeen


5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Ang at PNR Book Lover Reviews


View all my reviews

1 comment: