2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, May 29, 2017

Review: An Island in the Stars

An Island in the Stars An Island in the Stars by Susan Laine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars









An Island in the Stars
by Susan Laine
2 stars for the story and 1 star for that cover... I mean.. look at how pretty it is!

Ummm… this was way weird! I like weird, y’all know this!

But this was just too much even for me… but I found myself reading it laughing, I’m still unsure if I liked it but it was defiantly an interesting story.

Sam is a geek, he is lusting after his brother’s best friend Marcus, put in an alternative universe …
It literally like they have fallen down the rabbit hole, it’s a geeky science fiction romance if you’re into that thing I think you will love this fluffy sweet read.

It’s not the longest book I have read, and it’s not the shortest it is in the between, kind of like the universe they fall into, with strange and cute creatures and you know what it reminded me off?

Journey to the centre of the earth, with the ROCK in it… this but like with a hot mm couple…

I was given a review copy from the wonderful publishers for an honest review
PNR Book Lover Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment