2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Knockout (Up-close & Personal Novella No. 2) by Kellie Hart

Knockout Knockout by Kellie Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars










Knockout (Up-close & Personal Novella No. 2)
by Kellie Hart

Knockout for me was harder to read, I loved the characters just not as much as the characters in book 1. I found this book for more raw and real like, it dealt with some real sad topics. Kelli can make me laugh out loud, and at the most random weird thing at that. I love that both books I felt like these chicks are me! They talk like me and they really act kind of like me, I love that how we can see our self in stories and characters.


Knockout isn’t as easy to read like bombshell, yes, the sexy scenes are super-hot but the banter between the characters takes a toll on me. you. whoever ends up reading this will understand, I think char just annoyed me because of the choices she made and pushed away the one true good thing for her, I don’t like that. And it took me a heartbeat or ten to realize omg did that happen…are they getting a hea?


You will have to read this one to find out.


Knockout, is a romantic comedy but man does it knock you on your butt, it takes a couple of hours or days to recoup. This is a book that you will remember for such a little thing it is a knockout. 😉


I was given this arc for an honest review from the author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment