2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan Review




Hello, Hello, Hi *waves*
Pull up a chair, welcome to my little slice of the bookish community.

Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan

BLURB

It all started with a sexy selfie.

Texted to the wrong number. 

Oops. 

Not my finest moment—but I have nothing to be ashamed of.

She thought I was no better, and I quote, than the knuckle-dragging douche-bags she was never dating again.

It was a stupid dare from a girl I’d met online, but since she’d given me a fake number, I didn’t feel bad that my interests were suddenly focused elsewhere—on the fiery and sharp-tongued, Peyton that I found myself sparring with over text for the rest of the evening.

The following day, my case of mistaken identity came back to bite me in the banana.

When I strolled into the office, I was introduced to Peyton as the new client I needed to win over. The Peyton , in case you're not tracking.

And let’s just say she had my full attention.

Brains? Check. 

Beauty? Oh yeah. 

And the best part? She hated me on sight. 

Dear God, do I love a challenge. 

Let the games begin.


My Thoughts.
Overall I rated this story a 3.5/5 stars. All the way to one specific part it was a 4 stars and then something happened where I as like No, No NO You didn't...
I really loved the way Kendall writes, It was entertaining and with fun characters you couldn't not like it though. What happens when you send a dick to the wrong number???

I laughed a lot, and I really enjoyed the sensual sexy tension chemistry that Josh and Peyton have, it was igniting my kindle. I loved the Grandma, she was hilarious and I did not like Josh best mate. I think everyone will enjoy this short, sexy romance.

For me, my biggest peet peeve is unintentional miss communication, and then go weeks with out it, that adds up to a chunk of the story.

Its standalone, and the authors newest addition to her list of stories. It is told in dual POV and I did like that you did not have to read anything before jumping feet first into this story.

Fast paced and a little predictable at times, but it was was very cute and Josh is swoon worthy, the sexy times were freaking Delicious and I for one really enjoyed them.

Be sure to check out this one .

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment