2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, September 7, 2018

Review: Healer's Need

Healer's Need Healer's Need by Rhenna Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Okay, WOW! I was hesitant to start this one, only because I accidently seen a few reviews say that they didn't enjoy this much, probably because they hadn't read the first one or maybe they have. I dunno I am not one for spoilers, UNLESS I am looking for them!
I kind of don't like when you hear about a book you are going to read get talked about. BUT I am happy to say I really, like really enjoyed this story.

I really enjoyed this book a lot, I am super happy it picks up right from the first one too, I really like this authors new paranormal world.

Tate and Elise, damn! what a smoking hot couple. They were seriously a delight to watch, grow and fall in love. I felt there attraction was real, I loved how Tate was with her, especially because she is a virgin in all aspects, but when she got her feet under her she gave it right back to him.

Great characters from the previous book, and the over all story arc rolling into this one, I want to talk about the ending but I cant because of spoilers, but do we think that this is the end?

What I really loved is that in paranormal romance you don't see this kind of of twist in shifter, clans with mates and magic and everything that this author gives us. I love that this is so unique and she writes strong women, and characters they you are invested in. does not hurt that her alpha mean are crazy in love with there mates when they find them!

I really hoping that we get a few more stories in this world, with Jade and Alek finding there mates too!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment