2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Tossed Into Love

Tossed Into Love Tossed Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Tossed Into Love,

What a small kind of tiny little let down this was. I will admit I love my romance, I am a romance junkie but this in the beginning was not what I was expecting, I really loved the previous two books in the series, and this one didn't meet that standard.

Libby Reed and Antonio Moretti is what this one is all about. Libby has had the biggest crush on Ant, and Ant has been the biggest douche towards her. He is legit the most arrogant jerk I have read about in a wee whiles. He is a firefighter and his parents own a pizza shop, that he hates. With his dad suffering from a heart attack and his Mum beside him along the way to becoming better, the pizza shop is left to him to take care of, and that's where Libby come into it more, she loves his family and is wanting to help by volunteering her time to help out where she can. Overall you watch them fall in love, it is really sweet, even though I don't think Ant was the nicest person.

I read it in one sitting, it is short. I think this authors work has in the passed been so much better, her Until series is still to this day one of my favs. I found this story to be a time filler. I would have loved it to be a little more longer, and with them together together longer, then what we got.

I think her fans will most likely enjoy it, but as a fan of hers I was disappointed. All the stories in this series are cute, and very no to low angst., fluffy romances which is a nice change from high fantasy novels that I tend to read a lot off.

This one is Enemies to lovers, miscommunications and misjudgements, a lot of push and pull banter. I missed the other sisters in this one, the way the three of them were always there for each other, that bond was missing. Libby was keeping to herself I understand that, but I don't know, these are my thoughts after just finishing reading it. Make a cuppa, settle in with some choc and be ready to read a short little tale, about Libby and Antonio about them getting tossed into love.

I do have to shout out, that I really loved the ending, the epilogue. I really enjoyed the future parts. I'm not sure if the series has ended, I kind of hope it is.

PNR Book Lover Reviews

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment