2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Review: Dagger's Edge

Dagger's Edge Dagger's Edge by Lora Leigh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was so excited to have been given the opportunity to read the second book in the series, but I'm sad to say that I didn't enjoy it as I was hoping too. It didn't even feel like a Lora Leigh book, it felt as some one else wrote this story and she just stamped her name on it. Over the many years I have been reading, I have read a lot of this authors work, and this just was not up to par.

The plot to this one was just off, I like the idea but it didn't do anything to make it stand out. The love story its self was okay, I found myself skimming at times.

Overall, I know Lora Leigh can do better then this, maybe its just me but I have to be in the minority here and just at nope not for me, and hope that with her New Breed book due to come out this year that it will be 50% better then this one!

2.5-3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment