2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Review: Kiss the Girl

Kiss the Girl Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am sad to say I was let down a little by this book, I love the authors older work, where it made me LOL like a crazy person, but I find now that the humour is forced now, it didn't come naturally. I dunno if that was just me, or what. but any who.

This book is the last in the series, Kiss the Girl is about Ariel and Eric. In The Naughty Princess Club.
These books should be read in order to gain more knowledge on how it all came about. Ariel is so mouthy, In your face girl you will read about, she had a crappy ex husband who made her doubt her self all the time, he was a sleazy scum bag.

Eric, he has wanted the feisty red haired Ariel since he first meet her. He has been waiting and the time is now to catch his girl.
These two are funny together, pushing each others buttons and so. But with time he is worming himself into her heart, pushing down them strong walls she has surrounding her heart.

The biggest thing that pissed me off, was the main conflict! that shit is the worst thing I hate! I'm not going to spoil what happens but grrr.
drama, drama, drama

was given an arc for an honest review


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment