2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: Dark Alpha's Hunger

Dark Alpha's Hunger Dark Alpha's Hunger by Donna Grant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dark Alpha's Hunger is the 6th book in the Reapers series by Donna Grant.

This is a paranormal romance read, but unfortunately needs to be read with the others in the series. I enjoyed my time with this story but I feel that it would have been more enjoyable if I was up to date with the overall story arc. Going into a book that is 6th in a series is always a risky chance, I have only recently started reading Donna grant and I really enjoy her way of writing and the worlds she creates.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment