2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Review: It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
by
Kylie Scott


Okay, So I wasn’t going to review this, but I am going to keep it short and sweet.
I think I am in the minority of the people who enjoyed this one.

Adele and Pete have an awkward relationship, its been 7 years since she made a pass at him when she was 18, and now returning home for her fathers’ wedding and staying with Pete for the duration of the time… Ahhh hello hottie times.

Pete is 15 years older than her, and I loved it.

Goodness, this book was delicious. Lusting over your dads’ best friend, she all grown up now and she is beautiful and sassy AF. Yes Pete, is a big old grumpy douche, but it is what it is.
I liked the writing, it was entertaining and HELLA HOT, I mean, DAMN!

Brought this book at my own expense and I am so happy with my purchase, I would reread this time and time again.

4.5 Stars

Some times we need a good smutty contemporary on them lonely nights ;)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment