2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, April 28, 2017

Review: Words on Bathroom Walls

Words on Bathroom Walls Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton

I do think this is a solid book, I adore the cover its so different and unique. I enjoy the overall story and I really liked the main character Adam.

Adam had schizophrenia, I've not read a book with a character that has this. Adam is starting a new drug and its meant to help him control it. All at the same time starting a new school where the kids don't know that he has schizophrenia.

I think the author did a lovely job in telling this story, I enjoyed it to the end.

Overall I rated the book three stars and the cover 1 this equalling 4 stars!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment