2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Review: When Dimple Met Rishi

When Dimple Met Rishi When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon

This is the cutest book, I have read in a little while. I did really enjoy myself reading it but there were a few things that I didn’t connect with. I can’t elaborate in that without giving to much away. When the book is released ill come back in and pop in what I didn’t enjoy.
I really loved the flow, and the writing that the author has given us, it is fast paced and the humour is on point.
Dimple I loved her but then I grew to annoyed with her, but I freaking adored Rishi! Their parents have this arranged marriage for them only Dimple didn’t know until she did find out in one of the funniest ways. I like that she can call her mum out on her ways, and that Dimple is 100 % true to herself and know what she wants in life.
Rishi is this cute little puppy that I just want to squish, he is just to loveable, and goofy and just wants to make the people in his life happy.
One thing I love also is the cover art, I just love how cute the cover is!
Live the life you want and believe in what you believe in!
If you love rom coms this is the one for you, it’s a YA so you know if your loving that genre that this one is for you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment