2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, April 17, 2017

Review: Make Me Whole

Make Me Whole Make Me Whole by Kaithlin Shepherd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Make Me Whole By Kaithlin Shepherd

This Book was a super, i didnt realize how much i was going to enjoy it. And wow i am blown away.
It had all the feels even the stupid leaky eyes and the unnecessary drama angsty stuff that gets tied up with in a couple chapters. I wish it went a little longer, the story is awesome. When you find the one you just do. I did in real life i fell downstairs and he caught me, and this was realistic enough for me to get it. Books like this is the kind of story i love. Tots angfriendly, this was my first book by this author and i cant wait for the next brother. Family, love and healing. Hello hotness!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment