2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Review Tour Stops~WHEN YOU MAKE IT HOME BY CLAIRE ASHBY


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
*Arc provided*
4.75 Stars...

Great Story, I Couldnt put it down.
My 4 out of 5 Hearts and Ticks...

♥Romance Was Perfect ✔
♥Characters Are Awesome ✔
♥Brilliant Story Plot ✔
♥Made me CRY, And Fearing for the life of my KINDLE.. It was Touch and Go for A little bit there..✔

This is about Meg. We learn that she is pregnant, but she is trying to hide it from everyone.

Theo who has come home injured and scared. Meg and Theo's relationship is a full on rollercoaster. They had me laughing to crying to wanting to throw my kindle at the wall.

Letting go of your incuraties and moving on!!






1 comment: