2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

31~Release Package: Desires Unleashed by Miles Hightower









Title: Desires Unleashed


Author: Miles Hightower


Genre: Erotic Romance


Release Date: March 31, 2015










Mitch and Molly have a happy marriage, but they are wanting something more. They both admit to having similar fantasies and desires that go beyond their current relationship. See which discoveries they act on and how their marriage handles their erotic adventure as their desires become unleashed.





























I look at a clock and see we are getting close to being late.  Must be a guy thing, but I hate to be late.  Molly doesn’t seem to mind.  My only thought is that there is two other women we are meeting, and they are probably running late too. 





I hear her coming down the steps.  My heart starts racing in anticipation of seeing what she has been hiding from me for the last few days. 





Molly turns the corner wearing a white dress.  I don't think I have seen her in a white dress since our wedding.  She looks beautiful.  The dress is skintight. It has a silver choker collar that attaches to an inverted V front.  It barely covers the sides of her tits as it hugs her body.  The edges of the dress finally come together in the small of her back, just above her ass and barely reaches down to the middle of her thighs. The back is completely open.  With bare skinned legs and white-strapped pumps, fuck me . . . 





Her hair is down, but tucked behind one ear.  Molly doesn't typically wear a lot of makeup, and tonight is no different.   Diamond strings hang down from each ear and accent the sparkle in her eyes.





"How do I look?" she asks.





I stand staring, speechless.





"So . . .?" she asks again.





"You look beautiful," I tell her.  "Simply beautiful."





I didn't know how else to put it.  Molly turning the corner from around the steps in a white dress took me right back to her turning down the aisle on our wedding day.  I was speechless then too, but at least I had the time she took walking down the aisle to take her in and collect myself.





"Come on," she says as she walks past me.  "Don't just stand there.  Let's get going.  We are going to be late."





Her scent as she walks by is divine.





She knows she just blew me away.  Now she is just teasing me again.





I compose myself; grab my bottle of bourbon and her wine, get the car keys and we get going.





The drive starts out pretty quiet.  “So, are you nervous?” Molly asks breaking the silence.





































Miles Hightower is my alter ego and now pen name.  He came about as my wife started reading erotic romance and discussing the books in FB chat groups.  Wanting to be apart of what interested her, I came up with Miles Hightower as a persona to lurk about in the social media world while keeping my personal life personal.





I am a husband, for 16 years and counting, to my wife Sara.  We have two children.  When not being a husband and dad to them, I enjoy flying.  At one point I wanted to be a career corporate pilot, flying Lear jets all over the country.  After I graduated from college I taught people how to fly for three years.  Long story short, a flying career didn't work out and I ended up working in manufacturing.  But that's where I met Sara.  So it did work out after all.  I still work in manufacturing, as a Quality Engineer and now just fly for fun when the weather is nice.





Along with flying I also enjoy playing golf, darts, taking my family to water parks, sitting in our hot tub or on a beach with Sara and a glass of wine and now writing.  I tried to learn the guitar a few years ago, but that didn’t go so well.  Apparently I have no musical talent whatsoever.  I am a product of the 80’s and still am very into the hair band music from that era.  And no, I didn’t have big hair back in the day, but I did sport a mullet.





As far as my writing goes, I don’t write “Disney Fairytale” style romances (as I like to call them) where a knight in shining armor comes in and saves the damsel in distress.  I write about fictional erotic fantasy from a guy’s perspective; about how a guy might think, feel or act in a particular situation.  My stories are ideas I make up with a little reality involving the things that interest me, like flying, and life in general tossed in.  I do research the things that I don't know anything about, in an effort to make the story seem a little more real than complete fantasy.  If it's on the internet it's true, right?  I like my book(s) to come of as fantasy, yet slightly plausable.





Anything else you want to know about me, hit me up on my author page on facebook or at www.mileshightower.com.





Again, thanks for stopping by. Miles

































HOSTED BY:




1 comment: