2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, February 23, 2015

TOUR Package 2 - VOID by Cassy Roop February 23 - March 6;




Title: VOID

Author: Cassy Roop

Genre: Adult, Erotic Romance

Release Date: February 23, 2015




I’M A WHORE.

A SLUT.



I screw men and get screwed for money, 

living my life everyday as Jericho Lane. 

My clientele list is immaculate. 

I am sought out, demanded 

and damn good at my job.

I don’t care that these men have families at home, 

or that they are important people. 

I do it for the money.

to survive. 



There is nothing that could make me 

feel a bit of remorse or 

concern about what I do because 

I was born with the inability 

to experience or feel emotions...





I don’t feel PAIN

I don’t feel SORROW.

I don’t feel extreme HAPPINESS or LOVE



I am VOID.



A blank canvas of emotions.

an empty hole in an endless sea of 

circumstances, moods and relationships.



Until one client changes EVERYTHING.












 

 


Cassy is a work at home mom where she spends her days surrounded by children running her in-home daycare. She loves to cook, read and spend her nights and weekends being a Les Mills group fitness instructor. She has been a lover of all things romance from a very early age. She hopes and dreams that everyone can receive their happy ever after. A good ol country girl at heart, she was born and raised in Arkansas and now resides in Charlottesville, Virginia with her husband and three young children.








HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment