2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Friday, February 20, 2015

20th Feb~ A Restored Man by Jamie Reese












Title: A Restored Man


Series: The Men of Halfway House #3


Author: Jaime Reese


Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance


Release Date: February 17, 2015







Cole Renzo thinks his greatest challenge is to behave for the remainder of his term at Halfway House. Until he meets his new boss, Ty Calloway, a man who ticks off every box on Cole's list of interests.





A sought-after restorer and customizer of exotic and collectible cars, Ty had enough confidence to command what he wanted in life, until one fateful night changed everything. Almost two years later, he’s slowly rebuilding his life with great control. He's defied the odds and works tirelessly to be the man he once was—but he still feels broken.





Cole’s candor and unfiltered personality awaken Ty’s barely-remembered desire to greet each new day with a smile, while Ty’s unwavering acceptance of Cole’s quirks and brash humor makes Cole feel as if he fits in for the first time in far too long. When a nemesis threatens Ty’s personal restoration and the things he holds dear, Cole is determined to protect their relationship, even if that means sacrificing everything he’s worked so hard to achieve.





But Ty will have to let his guard down, surrender control, and admit he needs Cole first, even if that puts himself at risk of breaking beyond repair.









A Restored Man (The Men of Halfway House, #3)A Restored Man by Jaime Reese
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC PROVIDED BY AUTHOR.

AMAZING!!

Aidan half smiled. "[Ty's] your Kryptonite?"

Cole looked up. "Huh?"

"Your Kryptonite. Superman?"

"Nah, man," Cole said with a laugh. "I'm like Popeye and he's my spinach. He makes me stronger and I just want to gobble him all up."

Aidan rubbed his temples . . . "Do you hear yourself?"


I haven't got enough time to explain how much I love this series.
It Gave me the "FEELS"
If You havent read this series you really need to, drop what you are doing and start straight away, You will be Hooked..

These Strories are like a drug, I could spend my days re reading them all over again.

This isnt as Angsty as the first two in the series, this one is more focused on the relationship Cole and Ty are creating.Which I loved, it was still Intense and Beautiful. With Awesome Action Paced driving, that was so detailed I felt I was there watching it all unfold.



Seriously, With out a doubt one of my Fav Series, and  A Restored Man, hands down one of the best reads Ive read in a long while.

♥Fun✔ *MY~Ty
♥Perfect Chemistry✔
♥Humor✔
♥Sexiness✔
♥Tears✔
♥Cars✔
♥Hot Guys✔
♥Love ✔
♥Romance Was Perfect ✔
♥Characters Are Awesome ✔
♥Brilliant Story Plot ✔

Cole smiled. "I think you have a hair fetish."

Ty's cheeks heated . . . "I think I have a Cole fetish."


Bring On Book 4!!






View all my reviews
















"I thought those were the service bays,"
Cole said, thumbing over his shoulder.


"They're for the traditional shop work my techs
do on a daily basis. These are my
service calls. Side project I'm doing and there's no money in it for the guys
so I don't really want to burden them. I figured we could work on them and, in
between, we could tinker with the Yenko if you want or wrap up the last few
details on the Drayton rig. I worked on most of it over the weekend but there
are still a few things to finish up."


Cole stopped walking. "You'd let me work on the
Yenko with you?"


Ty nodded. "Sure, why not. I've seen how picky
you are with your work."


"So it's my reward for helping you with your
service calls?"


Ty chuckled. "Do you do tricks too?"


Cole raised an eyebrow and half smiled. "Oh, I've
got a lot of tricks I can show you." He smiled at the rush of color to
Ty's cheeks, loving the way Ty always reacted to his teasing.


"You do realize you're an HR nightmare," Ty
said, looking at Cole with that glimmer in his eye.


Cole's pulse raced. "HR?"


"Human Resources. Sexual harassment, all
that," Ty said, trying to look serious and indifferent, but failing
miserably.


Cole belly-laughed so loud it echoed in the shop. He
then stilled, straightened his shoulders, and mocked a serious tone. "I
could, of course, be completely professional and proper with you, Mr. Calloway,
if that is your preference," he said, mimicking Matt's formal tone.


Ty turned to face him, the mock seriousness
transitioning into something more genuine. "And I, of course," he
said, reciprocating Cole's tone, "would be deeply disappointed."


He looked up into those brown eyes and smiled.
"My army of superheroes and I would be as well." He bit back a smile
and bowed.


Ty's low rumble-laugh shot straight to Cole's dick.


Cole straightened. "Admit it, you like me."


Ty raised his hand and put his thumb and index
fingertips together with only a sliver of a gap between them. "Maybe a
little bit."


Cole
looked at Ty's fingers then glanced back at him with a huge grin on his face.
"It's a start," he said before walking off to the two cars parked in
the bay.



































Jaime Reese is the alter ego of an artist who loves the creative process of writing, just not about herself. Fiction is far more interesting. She has a weakness for broken, misunderstood heroes and feels everyone deserves a chance at love and life. An avid fan of a happy ending, she believes those endings acquired with a little difficulty are more cherished.





































HOSTED BY:










1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me during the tour and for the wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete