2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Monday, February 23, 2015

Amplify (Rockstar, #3) by Anne Mercier ~ RELEASE DAY BLITZ PACKET






TITLE: Amplify

AUTHOR: Anne Mercier 

RELEASE DATE: February 22  

GENRE: Adult Contemporary

Hosted by: FMR Book Studio













SYNOPSIS:



He’s my protector, my confidante. Then one night he became more. I want him, I need him, and, if I’m honest with myself, I love him. I just don’t know if he’ll ever see me as more than what we’ve always been: friends. I don’t want to lose him but it’s getting harder and harder to keep my feelings to myself. Should I risk it all or play it safe?



She’s my light, my saving grace. The night we came together I knew I could never live without her. I want her to be mine: my lover, my friend. Maybe, if I can get her to see past all the reasons why we shouldn’t be together, she’ll be my forever. It just might be time to turn it up and go for broke.





Buy Links:



Amazon: US I UK I CA I AU I IN



It'll be $1.99 until MARCH 1... then the price will be $2.99.































                     Falling Down (Rockstar #1) 

99c SALE



Amazon: US I UK I AU I CA






Blush (Rockstar #2)

$1.99

Amazon I ITUNES  I BN



A Very Xander Christmas (Rockstar #2.5)

FREE


Amazon I SMASHWORDS  BN



Amplify (Rockstar #3)



Amazon: US I UK I CA I AU I IN




Author Bio:


First and foremost Anne is an avid reader of romance reads every single day. Without reading, she wouldn't be inspired to write. The same can be said about music. She started reading with Nora Roberts and Sandra Brown's LoveSwept titles forever ago and went from reading solely traditionally published to reading nearly all indie authors. She still reads La Nora and a few others. A must.




Anne hopes you enjoy reading my stories as much as she enjoys writing them.




Anne lives in Wisconsin, is a huge fan of music, chocolate, fruit, Fall, Matt Shadows, Avenged Sevenfold, and Milo Ventimiglia.





Author Links:







































Hosted By: 

https://www.facebook.com/fmrpromotions













No comments:

Post a Comment