2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews has read 0 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Winter-a-thon Bingo Challenge 2019



Hello, Hi & Welcome.

Get cosy, Welcome again to my little slice of the bookish community.

Winter-a-thon Bingo Challenge.
Here in Australia we are heading into our cooler months, and i wanted a challenge that was something for us to relate to.

Winter-a-thon runs from the 1st of June to the 26th of July.

I am going to run through how we are going to play.



 Step 1.
Print both bookish bingo templates out I have created.



Step 2.
Pick a level, that you think you could achieve.

Beginner - One straight line that's up to you which way you want to go, you can read either 4 or 5 books



Intermediate - Read the whole outside rectangle, which is 14 boxes.


Pro - Read all the boxes, all 20 boxes.


Step 3.

Once you have picked which level you are wanting to challenge yourself with, then all you need to do is select the books you are going to read, you can pick as you go or select books before hand and create a TBR for yourself, each to their own.

Step 4.

Listen to me call a prompt from the 1st of June.
Now this is where it gets a little confusing, but because I am just making this all up for the first time we are going to do it like this now,  because I wanted it to be fair I created the 4x4 bingo card the interactive one, where all I have done is remove a line are rearranged two of the prompts. I only did this because I thought it would be fair to everyone, whether you are reading 4 -20 books. What Is going to happen now, to make it easy. I have placed all prompts into a cup, and will randomly pull one out every week.


  



 So On the 1st of June I will pull out our first prompt, and then we can play bingo. You don't have to keep waiting for me to announce the next prompt to keep reading, If you by chance in the first week read the prompt that was called out and then another one you want to read, and say if I pull out that prompt and you have read it you can cross that box out. You can go about reading your level, having in mind that with the prompts that get called out are the ones you should make a priority, but you can go at your own pace. I will be announcing a new prompt every Sunday night.

Those dates will be the 1st June, 12th June, 24th June, 12th July. 

That's every 12 days, and then you have the remaining 14 to charge ahead, do what ever you need to do. Its the first person to read the 4 prompts.

Once you have BINGO, Take a photo of your reads and card and DM me and you will be the winner.


I will be hosting reading sprints, and 2 small Instagram photo challenges. Follow our pages to keep up to date with every thing.

Don't forget to use the hashtags
#winterathonbingo19
#winterathonbingochallenge19

They are important, so we can see you participating and we will share your pics.

If you have any questions, reach out to me on my socials and i'll be happy to help every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment